Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dull

Yesterday night my friend call me MUST OFF HANDSET before 11pm! He say got somebody make a erode to our body and make our body have virus. Whatever, i also don't know how to say. So i also have to comply with my friend told me yesterday. I also have received message is call us DON'T ACCEPT have what red colour number, especially is +000 what de. If received the call will died! What the hell? Well, i feel is so dull on this. Always make people to afraid what things will hapening. Oh please, don't play about this dull things. Today i wake up at 1.45pm! I real don't know I woke up late. Maybe i off my handset so nobody dirsturb me sleeping. When i woke up i threaten because nobody at home. Ordinarily got people at home watch tv or do others things, but nobody at home anymore. God! nobody at home then what can i do?

No comments: