Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Life

Today i went to college, teacher angry with us because we don't have complete on our homework. I also have learning on teacher MUST have responsibility, confident and characteristics of a cabin crew! Even if we don't understanding english, so we must find out the words not understanding and must talking more english with orthers, that can improve our english language. So, teacher give our homework is "What do you see yourself after 5 years?" How yours thinking? I still now also thinking what should i do on next 5 years, this is challenge to me! I should have a planing on me.
Before that, i Don't think is a long-term plan. Just thinking what should i do on next today. From now on works I must have read more books and learning more! That have a character to be a cabin crew. I everytime tell myself I should have a colourful on my life! Don't just doing same thing on next! Be a Professional!

No comments: