Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Love Birthday ♥ ♥

Dear Dear birthday, but I don't know what present give him??

Troublesome T.T

How?

Don't know?

Then......

I baked a cake for HIM!!!

----- Marble cheese kek-----

Beked cake process....

I want to use of the material....


Butter + sugar + egg = mess up


After mixed with chocolate



White chocolate to mess up


Actually the cream is put on top but then cream becomes to dissolve so i remove that and make cream again!


This is successful cream


After i pave nicely then put some coco and make the ♥ shape

DANG DANG DANG DANG~~~~~~

Done of decoration....


Although the cake decoration not so nicely, but is use of my heart to baked this cake. I hopefully u will like it and received my compliment ♥♥♥


Packing


After we back from Sam-You restaurant, time for DD Blow the candle show time!

Snoopy and DD


Soo's family but without Hou Hou ler....


DD + Me + Snoopy = Our family


I wished you may the best of your past be the worst of your future.


For my DD : not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here ♥♥♥♥....

-The End-

No comments: